A year's worth of bimonthly emailed .pdf files of all patent-based inkjet technology reviews
- Subscription starts from the most recently published issue
- 22-24 pages (A4-size) of reviews per issue (180 pages per year)
- This product also includes a 2-page inkjet industry news section
- A trusted patent filtering and final review selection process is applied which has been evolved over the past 20 years
- As with all the Directions product options, key illustrations from patents are incorporated in the reviews to help explain the key points and provide greater insight.
- care is taken to maximise image quality and patent legibility
- typically an original patent document is 30-50 pages long
- key points are condensed to a 500 - 800 word review, depending on patent length and content
- often more than one patent from a company on a given inventive idea is published in a given 2-month period. In some of these cases patents are helpfully grouped to convey a more complete picture
- To see examples of the content on offer, a brochure is available for download from the 'Directions' page.